What is your immediate reaction to the word responsibility? Most people’s thoughts go to social and moral responsibility. Socially, it is an obligation to act in accordance to what benefits society and it is perceived to be a duty that individuals perform to maintain a balance between the economy and ecosystem. Morally, it is the status of morally deserving praise, blame, reward, or punishment for an act or omission, in accordance with one’s moral obligations.
On a spiritual level, responsibility is to not blame everyone else but to see the truth in any situation, because good or bad, there is “your truth – your soul essence” which is part of your moral obligation to your soul journey.
A reminder of the Seven Universal Laws that of “all that is”.
- Perpetual Transmutation: Energy is, in a constant state of transmission and transmutation.
- Relativity: Nothing is good or bad, until you RELATE it to something else. Everything just is!
- Vibration: Everything vibrates; nothing rests. There are various levels of vibration or “frequency”.
- Polarity: Everything has an opposite: Hot – Cold, Up – Down, Good – Bad. The opposite side of anything is always equal and opposite. Positive and Negative.
- Rhythm: Everything operates by rhythm. Tides go in and out, night follows day, moon cycles.
- Cause and Effect: Every cause has an effect and every effect has its cause.
- Gender: Male and female are necessary for procreation. Like seeds, everything has a gestation or incubation period.
Everyone experiences some sort of physical, mental or emotional conflict, as it is part of the rhythm of life, but you choose how you deal with that conflict because you understand the cause and effect of the path you choose to work through that conflict.
What is the true relevance of any situation? What is the frequency or level of direction intended by the energy of the conflict. Is it influenced by its gender, as genders play different roles and can have opposite views when looking at a situation. It is all a play of energy, it can be worked with, manipulated, transformed etc..
To take responsibility, means that we must stop blaming others for anything that happens to us. It means that no matter what happens to you, or what situation you find yourself in, you have to recognise the true essence of the issue and how it relates to your personal journey. The reasons you feel the effects is because it is about you learning the lesson. There is no coincidence why situations cross your path. You choose how to achieve your healing.
Self loathing and self punishment, even to the point of suicide, believe it or not-are all veiled forms of blaming others as a way to avoid facing up to the truth of your unconscious past. Look at any addictions you have, they too are a form of self punishment. Taking responsibility for your own life means that you assume spiritual liability and opens you up to lifting your vibration and fulfilling your life purpose.
Don’t gain the World and lose your Soul. Wisdom is better than silver or gold. – Bob Marley